Monday, July 10, 2023

Asian Brown Flycatcher


Asian Brown Flycatcher 

Biological Name: Muscicapa Dauurica Regional Name: तपकीरी माशीमार

Gears Used:

Camera: Canon 600D

Lens: Tamron 150-600 mm VC USD G2

Another angle of this flycatcher which I have shared very late. I was exploring the area around So when I started for this particular patch, I had observed that the road was surrounded by dense to medium shrubs, and some huge trees on both the sides. When I arrived at this thorn laden tree, I had seen the moment of some of the birds on the tree like the Drongos, the Black hooded Oriole, and this Asian Brown Flycatcher. As it was afternoon the light conditions were somewhat harsh so I had to make some adjustments to take the above shot. The bird itself had perched on one of the branch which was above me, due to which I didn't get a proper eye level shot, this is what I could achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment