Friday, July 28, 2023

Blue-Eared Kingfisher

 


Blue-Eared Kingfisher 

Biological Name: Alcedo Meninting Regional Name: नीलकर्ण खंड्या / निळ्या कानाचा धीवर

Gears Used:


Camera: Canon 600D 

Lens: Tamron 150-600 mm VC USD G2


A very late post which I had clicked during my second visit to As I have already mentioned the sighting of the bird after giving some time and patience I was able to capture this beautiful and rare kingfisher near the stream area of the forest stay. I was lucky enough to capture this rare blue-eared kingfisher in different postures with head turn towards the left and also towards the right direction with its beak at an angle. Luckily for me it perched for 10 min in which I was able to capture different postures of this rare bird and was able to record some of its movements which I have posted earlier. I was very much lucky to cover the two rare species of the Kingfisher bird during this visit...✌🏻✨

No comments:

Post a Comment